CISCO-WWNMGR-MIB

File: CISCO-WWNMGR-MIB.mib (15024 bytes)

Imported modules

SNMPv2-SMI SNMPv2-CONF SNMPv2-TC
CISCO-ST-TC CISCO-VSAN-MIB CISCO-SMI

Imported symbols

MODULE-IDENTITY OBJECT-TYPE NOTIFICATION-TYPE
Unsigned32 Gauge32 MODULE-COMPLIANCE
OBJECT-GROUP NOTIFICATION-GROUP MacAddress
StorageType RowStatus FcNameId
vsanIndex ciscoMgmt

Defined Types

WwnmVsanWwnEntry  
SEQUENCE    
  wwnmVsanWwn FcNameId
  wwnmVsanWwnStorageType StorageType
  wwnmVsanWwnRowStatus RowStatus

Defined Values

ciscoWwnmgrMIB 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286
The World Wide Name (WWN) in the fibre channel networking technology is equivalent to the MAC address in Ethernet. There are six different types of WWNs defined in ANSI Standard for Fibre Channel Framing and Signalling (FC-FS) Spec Rev 1.4. This mib provides the mechanism to configure and report WWNs for the fibre channel devices connected to a fibre channel switch. GLOSSARY : NAA Network Address Authority (NAA) address formats for WWN. OUI Organization Unique Identifier. VSAN Virtual Storage Area Network, similar to a VLAN.
MODULE-IDENTITY    

ciscoWwnmMIBObjects 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.1
OBJECT IDENTIFIER    

wwnmConfigurationGroup 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.1.1
OBJECT IDENTIFIER    

wwnmNotificationGroup 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.1.2
OBJECT IDENTIFIER    

wwnmNotification 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.1.2.1
OBJECT IDENTIFIER    

wwnmNotificationPrefix 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.1.2.1.0
OBJECT IDENTIFIER    

wwnmSecondaryBaseMacAddress 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.1.1.1
The first MAC address used for generating World Wide Names (WWNs) when the default range of WWNs generated from supervisor MAC address are exhausted.
OBJECT-TYPE    
  MacAddress  

wwnmSecondaryMacAddressRange 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.1.1.2
The number of secondary MAC Addresses starting from and including the wwnmSecondayBaseMacAddress.
OBJECT-TYPE    
  Unsigned32 0..4294967295  

wwnmType1MaxWwns 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.1.1.3
Maximum number of NAA Type 1 WWNs that are available for assignment to internal entities.
OBJECT-TYPE    
  Unsigned32 0..4294967295  

wwnmType1AvailableWwns 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.1.1.4
Number of NAA Type 1 WWNs that are currently available for assignment to internal entities.
OBJECT-TYPE    
  Gauge32  

wwnmTypeOtherMaxWwns 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.1.1.5
Maximum number of total WWNs of types NAA Type 2 and Type 5 WWNs available for assignment to internal entities.
OBJECT-TYPE    
  Unsigned32 0..4294967295  

wwnmTypeOtherAvailableWwns 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.1.1.6
Sum of number of NAA Type 2 and Type 5 WWNs currently available for assignment to the internal entities.
OBJECT-TYPE    
  Gauge32  

wwnmType1ReservedWwns 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.1.1.7
Number of NAA Type 1 WWNs that are reserved for internal purposes.
OBJECT-TYPE    
  Unsigned32 0..4294967295  

wwnmTypeOtherReservedWwns 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.1.1.8
Number of total WWNs of types NAA Type 2 and Type 5 WWNs reserved for internal purposes.
OBJECT-TYPE    
  Unsigned32 0..4294967295  

wwnmVsanWwnTable 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.1.1.9
This table provides an option to configure user specified WWN for the VSANs. To enable the fibre channel switch to interoperate with other vendor switches on a VSAN, user needs to configure a WWN (based on the other vendor switch OUI) for the corresponding VSAN. To create a new entry in this table for a VSAN, a corresponding entry for that VSAN should exists in the vsanTable. Also, the value of the corresponding instance of vsanAdminState should be in 'suspended' state and the VSAN should interoperate in mode 4 (represented by vsanInterOperValue '4'). An entry from this table can be removed by any one of the following ways, a. Setting the corresponding instance wwnmVsanWwnRowStatus value to 'destroy'. b. Deleting the corresponding VSAN from vsanTable. c. Changing the corresponding VSAN configuration from interoperate mode 4 (represented by vsanInterOperValue '4') to any other value.
OBJECT-TYPE    
  SEQUENCE OF  
    WwnmVsanWwnEntry

wwnmVsanWwnEntry 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.1.1.9.1
An entry (conceptual row) in this table. Each entry of this table represents the WWN configuration set for a VSAN.
OBJECT-TYPE    
  WwnmVsanWwnEntry  

wwnmVsanWwn 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.1.1.9.1.1
The user configurable WWN for a VSAN. For row creation, it is mandatory to set the value of this object to a valid value.
OBJECT-TYPE    
  FcNameId  

wwnmVsanWwnStorageType 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.1.1.9.1.2
The storage type for this conceptual row. Conceptual rows having the value 'permanent' need not allow write-access to any columnar objects in the row.
OBJECT-TYPE    
  StorageType  

wwnmVsanWwnRowStatus 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.1.1.9.1.3
The status of this conceptual row. The value of this object cannot be 'active' unless the value of the corresponding instance of 'wwnmVsanWwn' is set to a valid value.
OBJECT-TYPE    
  RowStatus  

wwnmType1WwnShortageNotify 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.1.2.1.0.1
A WWN shortage notification is generated whenever the number of available Type 1 WWNs 'wwnmType1AvailableWwns' reduces to either 20% or 10% or 0% of the maximum number of Type 1 WWNs 'wwnmType1MaxWwns'. After a shortage event is generated for a threshhold (say 20%), another such event will not be generated until after an availability event (see wwnmType1WwnAvailableNotify) is generated for the same threshold.
NOTIFICATION-TYPE    

wwnmType1WwnAvailableNotify 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.1.2.1.0.2
An availability notification is generated whenever the number of available Type 1 WWNs (wwnmType1AvailableWwns) increases to either 25% or 15% or 5% of the maximum number of Type 1 WWNs (wwnmType1MaxWwns) after a wwnmType1WwnShortageNotify notification has been generated for either 20% or 10% or 5% respectively.
NOTIFICATION-TYPE    

wwnmTypeOtherWwnShortageNotify 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.1.2.1.0.3
A WWN shortage notification is generated whenever the number of available Type Other WWNs 'wwnmTypeOtherAvailableWwns' reduces to either 20% or 10% or 0% of the maximum number of Type Other WWNs 'wwnmTypeOtherMaxWwns'. After a shortage event is generated for a threshhold (say 20%), another such event will not be generated until after an availability event (see wwnmType1WwnAvailableNotify) is generated for the same threshold.
NOTIFICATION-TYPE    

wwnmTypeOtherWwnAvailableNotify 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.1.2.1.0.4
An availability notification is generated whenever the number of available Type Other WWNs (wwnmTypeOtherAvailableWwns) increases to either 25% or 15% or 5% of the maximum number of Type Other WWNs (wwnmTypeOtherMaxWwns) after a wwnmTypeOtherWwnShortageNotify notification has been generated for either 20% or 10% or 5% respectively.
NOTIFICATION-TYPE    

ciscoWwnmMIBConformance 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.2
OBJECT IDENTIFIER    

ciscoWwnmMIBCompliances 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.2.1
OBJECT IDENTIFIER    

ciscoWwnmMIBGroups 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.2.2
OBJECT IDENTIFIER    

ciscoWwnmMIBCompliance 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.2.1.1
The compliance statement for entities which implement the CISCO-WWNMGR-MIB.
MODULE-COMPLIANCE    

ciscoWwnmMIBCompliance1 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.2.1.2
Only 'active', 'createAndGo' and 'destroy' needs to be supported.
MODULE-COMPLIANCE    
  wwnmVsanWwnRowStatus INTEGER active(1), createAndGo(4), destroy(6)

cwmWwnmConfigurationGroup 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.2.2.6
A collection of objects for WWN Manager.
OBJECT-GROUP    

cwmWwnmNotificationGroup 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.2.2.8
A collection of notifications for the WWN assignment.
NOTIFICATION-GROUP    

cwmWwnmVsanWwnGroup 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.286.2.2.9
A collection of objects to represent the configured WWN for the VSANs.
OBJECT-GROUP