Since 2015 : Freelance Security Consultant (Circitor)
Several security audit missions for various international customers.
- Network and servers security audit of CBG in Guinea.
2014 to 2015: Security consultant (Alcatel-Lucent)
- Deployments of FortiGate security equipments (firewalls) in Togo and Ghana on operational networks of telecom operators.
- Drafting of related documents (HLD, LLD, configuration manual, flow matrix).
- Training and assistance to operational users to handle the solution, working on incidents.
- Realization of a report generator based on logs generated by FortiGate firewalls.
2012 to 2014: VitalQIP technical manager (Alcatel-Lucent)
- Technical manager of the VitalQIP solution (DNS and DHCP servers) at SFR France.
- Deployments, hardware/software updates and configuration changes. Monitoring and resolution of anomalies.
2010 to 2011: Supervision technical manage (Alcatel-Lucent)
- Deployment (hardware and software) of a network monitoring solution at Orange Tunisia (NNMi, HP Sitescope and Operation Manager) and at Globacom Ghana (ProactiveNet BMC Software).
- Startup assistance mission at Orange Tunisia for 3 months to train and help the customer to use the deployed solution.
2004 to 2009: Security consultant (Alcatel-Lucent)
- Security equipment deployment (Cisco and Fortinet) in Ghana and Burkina Faso on operational networks (Vodafone, Onatel).
- Trace analysis cell at CNES (definition of possible investigations, implementation of procedures, specification of methods, tools development, analysis reports ...).
- Security audits (network, code, applications).
- Technical manager for “Security Operation Center” (SOC) Alcatel-Lucent offer.
2000 to 2004: Technical manager (VIGILANTe)
- Technical manager of the brand SecureScan. Implementing, monitoring and updating the user documentation. Managing a project team of 5 people.
- Ensuring the link between sales, marketing, and project support. Specifying new product features. Qualifying problems reported by customers. Monitoring bug fixes.
1995 to 2000: Security consultant (Alcatel TITN Answare)
- Responsible for several customers when setting up framework agreements. Participating to the definition of audits and the management of results.
- Security audits (intrusive, check or control). Training and educating users and administrators to security. Defining an audit method called MARS.
1993 to 1995: Project manager (Alcatel TITN Answare)
- Performing self-tests for VME cards on Syracuse platform.
- Modifying the ARINC 429 simulator used to test A340 calculators. Developing electronic low layers for Cerise micro satellite.
- Realizing an X25 simulator.
1991 to 1993: Software developer (Serita Informatique)
- Qualifying the rewrite of X25 layer with a suite of X25 tests and a simulator.
- Developing an X25 driver and its API on a 68,000 embedded card with 1 LAPB controller.
1980 à 1990: Electronics (Marine Nationale)
- Realizing the electronic interface between a PC and a plane with an ARINC 429 bus.
- Managing a 10 people team to enforce a squadron of helicopters.
- Repairing electronic equipments on helicopters.