Cafuro is a SNMP tool aimed to be used by network and system administrators to help them configuring their SNMP network and equipments.
- Cafuro is an SNMP simulator. It can greatly help you when setting up NMS (Network Management Software) system by simulating any kind of SNMP device.
- Cafuro is able to parse and display MIB files. It is installed with about 1500 MIB files.
- Cafuro can interrogate an SNMP agent and display any OID managed this agent.
- Cafuro can receive and decode SNMP traps sent by remote agents.
- Cafuro can set values on a remote SNMP agent.
- Cafuro program can operate on any Windows host (from Windows XP SP3 to Windows Server 2008). It supports Intel x86 architectures, both 32 and 64 bits.
- Cafuro program is a totally free.
Other screenshots are available on this page.
You can download Cafuro on this page.